Lessons learned in 2017:
- I am surrounded by angels
- That I have the most wonderful, supportive husband, sons, family & friends. Who listen when I need them (though the might not understand) and left me alone when I asked.
- That dreams do come true- with hard work and determination.
- That the world does stops when you hear those 3 words: “it is cancer” – Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (aka breast cancer).
- That I am not afraid of dying… but I am not ready yet.
- That I am afraid of the pain I can cause my family
- That people are kind and loving in the mist of their own pain
- That I am vulnerable
- That I am more powerful than I think
- That I am a Conquer… have always been and will always be
- And that I still need my mom at 60.
Lessons for 2018:
- Let me learn how to be my best self, to be of service
- To create an abundant, successful and fruitful life
- To love and be loved more
- That life is still a wonderful adventure
- To fill all the pages of my book with love, laugher, health, gratitude and crazy fun
- To be pure love, grace and peace