“Ileana is knowledgeable and friendly, a natural educator and a leader. I enjoyed the course and would recommend it to anyone interested in Restorative Yoga. Thank you! Well-written course and printed manual. Excellent pacing, demonstrations, Q & A. Safe and welcoming space. I enjoyed it all and learned a lot.” – Tamara
Ileana Yoga Restorative Teacher Training program offers yoga teachers, yoga students and wellness/healthcare/caregivers an in depth experience and understanding of restorative yoga.
A two day intensive training learning environment, where both group process and fundamentals of yoga will be emphasized. Meditation and breathing skills will be taught throughout, as well as sharing of personal experience, discussion, lecture, question & answer and partner teaching.
This program is open to all levels and no experience is needed. All participants will receive a training manual and upon fulfillment of all course requirements, a certificate of completion. Yoga Alliance members are eligible to receive 15 hours of CE credit.
10 Contact hours: (short break, bring a snack)
- Saturday, January 25, 2020 – 1:00 – 6:30pm
- Sunday, January 26, 2020 – 1:00 – 6:30pm
5 Non-Contact hours:
- One additional restorative yoga class attendance outside of the training
- One restorative yoga class observation
- Written assignment
7422 Wiles Road
Coral Springs, Fl 33067
A $100 deposit is required to reserve your space, only 10 spaces available!
- Science of Stress and the Relaxation Response theory
- Anatomy of the nervous system and subtle body
- Meditation, Breath
- Creating Safe and Calming Environments
- Restorative Yoga Poses
- Alignment, Assisting, Adjustments, Modifications for Accessibility
- Benefits and Contraindications
- Sequencing, Props, Cuing, Tone, Pacing, Silence
- Personal Practice, Teaching
If you have any other questions please contact Ileana at 954-263-1652. Use the subject Restorative Training and we’ll get back shortly.
“I highly recommend this training! Ileana is the best.” – Michelle