Yoga was developed over 5,000 years ago in India, as a comprehensive system for wellbeing on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Research suggests that yoga:
- Helps improve general wellness by relieving stress, supporting good health habits, and improving mental/emotional health, sleep, and balance.
- Relieve low-back pain and neck pain.
- Relieve menopause symptoms.
- Helps people manage anxiety or depressive symptoms associated with difficult life situations (but yoga has not been shown to help manage anxiety disorders, clinical depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder [PTSD]).
- Helps people quit smoking.
- Helps people lose weight.
- Help people with chronic diseases manage their symptoms, and improve their quality of life.
Join me for livestream yoga classes, in-studio classes and events
see how it can benefit you!
Recommended for students of all levels: Schedule